- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: there
Im 25 ive had a echocardiogram 2 ekgs and 2 blood tests that came back normal but im still having palps and worried my doctor thinks they are due to my anxiety please help
Is there any anti depressants that wont make you gain weight i have tried paxil lexapro is ne one on welbutrin?
does welbutrin help with anxiety i get heart palpitations when im not on n e anxiety meds what is a good one to b one that had few side effects cause i seem to gain weight and have sexual side … Continue reading
I get palpitations every now and then but I’ve been having them all week lately could there be anything wrong?
They have never lasted this long before, I probably only had them about 4 times a year for a few seconds at a time, but at the beginning of this week I noticed I had palpitations for about 30 minuets … Continue reading
Are there any other seemingly healthy athletes out there who have been told they had an abnormal EKG?
I am a 29 year old female with occasional palpitations, previous normal EKG, no palpitations day of abnormal EKG. This was a resting EKG with interpretations of, “sinus bradycardia with short PR (not worried, resting HR was 58), left axis … Continue reading
Sometime I experience the feeling that my blood runs cold and my heart feel a bit chilled for a second…Or that might be a palpitation, but whatever..Does anyone ever experience that and know what causes it?
I suffer from Migraine headaches, but because of heart palpitations I can’t have any caffein (which is found in many of the headache medications.) Are there any specific foods I can eat to help reduce my headaches?