- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: take
I had some really bad heart palpitations/arrhythmias after being really sick. I went to the ER and they said I had low potassium. But since I had a bad reaction to IV potassium, they gave me pills. It’s been 5 … Continue reading
i started taking verapamil 180 mg for high bloodpressure and i started getting heart palpitations is this a side effect with it ?
I take propafenone ( Rythmol) for heart palpitations and I would like to know if anyone else takes this medicine and can tell me the side effects they have experienced. Does this medicine cause kidney failure or diabetes?
i get very nervous and i get the occasional panic attacks and the palpitations but its not sever. i was adviced by my doctor to try anti anxiety meds. but i like my occasional ssocialdrinking and smoking. so i was … Continue reading
This medication is for my blood pressure and palpitation,
I am suffering bad withdrawal symptoms from Klonopin (clonazepam). How long do these symptoms typically take?
to go away? I went from 3mg. to 1mg. in 9 days, and now, 19 days from when I started to reduce the dose I am having nausea, tremor, anxiety, sweating and palpitations.
sometimes i am experiencing stage fright and palpitation so i need something that i can take to stop that..but i am afraid to have some xanax or any strong drug because im afraid to be in coma lol thanks