- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: sudden
I generally have heart palpitations even during rest and may be thats due to anxiety. But now i get sudden palpitations in which i miss my heart beat, its irregular like misses 9-10 beats a minutes with 100-125 beats/min. any … Continue reading
Can it be weakness & feeling shaky with heart palpitations. Can taking high blood pressure pills cause this. Im not taking water pills but Im taking Coversyl Blood Pressure Pills 4 mgs. I did eat a banana & laid & … Continue reading
Lately, I have experienced these relatively brief episodes of very high blood pressure and rapid pulse, accompanied by constricted blood vessels, that last anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour. They come about suddenly, even when I’m totally relaxed, and … Continue reading
What do you call it when your heart all of a sudden beats HARD for a few beats, feels like adrenaline rush?
Yesterday I experienced 3 episodes (several hours apart) where my heart all of a sudden (for no reason, just sitting there) went “BA-BUMP-BA-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP” accompanied by what felt like an adrenaline rush. This is a very rare occurance for me, I’m … Continue reading
everytime i eat anything sugary, like a cupcake, doughnut, or cookie, i feel sudden and lasting fatigue and nausea, and on some occasions, heart palpitations. what could be the problem? i have cut down on the sugary foods, but what … Continue reading
My cardiologist said my heart beats fast every once in while and is prescribing a beta blocker for me to take. ( I was on a 24 hr monitor a couple weeks ago) Does that mean I’m having palpitations? I’m … Continue reading
of heart palpitations. I am wondering what did I do to cause this? Could it be related to something I have been eating? Is there a natural way to control this rather than using the Toprol? Thanks for your help.