- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: Side
When dyspnea plays a dual act as “Anginal equivalent” . . . extreme caution is required in the bed side !
Angina and dyspnea are the two cardinal ( classic ) symptoms of cardiac disease . While dyspnea is a manifestation of raised LV filling pressure , angina implies reduction in blood supply to heart . In other words dyspnea is … Continue reading
I feel super hungry, even after eating my normal dinner. I have not changed my normal meals, but feel soooooo hungry? Also, feeling like dizzy and palpitations. Has anyone else had similar symptoms? Can I safely say that this is … Continue reading
I am curious from ppl who have used it , what negative side effects you had and what dosage you would recommend to start on (and if you worked up to a higher one). My doc had started me on … Continue reading
Is this really effective in losing weight?
My mom has had thyroid cancer in the past in her neck, and now she has all these problems but wont go to the doctor. Shes having heart palpitations, one side of the neck swollen, shortness of breath, hard time … Continue reading
In my right side under my ribs, i have some like weired spasms, i am a bit worried, could you please help?
It happend about a week or so ago and its doing it again now. Its not painful, but its spasming, bit like palpitations, but then goes after a few mins. Its below my rib on my right hand side. Help … Continue reading