- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: rate
We have two options to manage AF.Rate or rhythm control .(Of course , in the strict sense , rhythm control also confers rate control that is built in-situ with SR ) .There was an initial confusion which strategy would fare … Continue reading
i have been having palpitations and chest pain for some time now, i also have very bad fatigue, and i am not able to do any rigorous activity with out it killing me! (figuratively). recently ive been given amoxicillin for … Continue reading
I’m not really sure what heart palpitations are, but i keep getting this really uncomfortable almost gulping sort of feeling in my heart. I think it might be a heart palpitation, but i don’t know.
My heart races, it seems to happen after I eat as well…..
at the dental office, what is the dentists supposed to do? What if they do nothing and just look at you while you are having severe tremors and rapid heart rate and heat pains and palpitations across the chest? It’s … Continue reading
hi, im an 18 year old male who suffers with palpitations, so recently ive been taking 80mg of propranolol capsules 1 a day. ive seen a cardiologist and the results were fine, my resting heart rate used to be like … Continue reading
I have taken the nuclear stress test because of palpitations and a rapid heart rate that showed up on an EKG. I was on 25mg of Toprol before that. The doctor said the test was normal but my resting heart … Continue reading