- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: problem
I have Atrial Tachycardia and Heart Palpitations. I take medication to regulate both of these problems. My question is, is it okay for me to resume my normal activity? working out, having caffeinee..etc. Okay, because the doctor said to live … Continue reading
I’ve become really interested in acid and hallucinogens and I was wondering if someone had a heart problem or?
any slight health problems would it cause complications. I don’t want to try any just yet but my friend wants to and I was going to watch her while she tripped but she gets heart palpitations every once in a … Continue reading
Ever since I got my blood test for my Vitamin D levels back, my doctor has advised me to take OTC vitamin D 1000mg everyday. Since then, I have gained some weight which I wanted. I went up to 171.4lbs … Continue reading
i often feel like i have heart palpitations like my heart is racing and i feel really jittery. this can be when i have had a small amount of alcohol or after some coffee or just totally random. Is this … Continue reading
i wanna to know that, can heart valve problem can create palpitaion though my heart beat rate is now under 80/minute but i think it pumps hard though i am very thin only 46 kg.i think it may be due … Continue reading
I know that heart palpitations are normal, and I’ve been getting them for about 3 years (not often, just once every few months), plus my mom gets them too, so I figure it’s genetic? HOWEVER, since yesterday afternoon, I have … Continue reading