- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: over
I wen to my local doctor, who send me to the hospital for an MRI. The test came up negative, but I have still had them frequently , daily for 2 years now. Is there something wrong? I really need … Continue reading
i was diagnosed with WPW at age 2 it has apparently gone away now, i suffer from panick attacks, then i get palpitations…. i wanna know if i have got WPW back again..
ive been having palpitations for over a week pretty much non stop during the day and night while sitting up at the computer or while laying down going to bed and waking up..my heart rate is pretty much normal anywhere … Continue reading
I also work out everyday and burn off 200 calories on the treadmill. But recently I’ve been feeling really exhausted. I had palpitations one time and completely blacked out another. I’ve given up the treadmill over the last week or … Continue reading
I’m 18 y/o and my doctor said it’s just normal but she didn’t do any tests like emg. i had mri before and its normal. it’s just really annoying. i also have palpitations from time to time.
I am drinking more, have very increased urination and even have normal bowel movements for the first time in my life….I used to have hyper/hypo thyroidism but I don’t know this time…type 1 diabetes at 19? I also suffer from … Continue reading
What is the best course of action if you have continuous palpitations and have been diagnosed with a very over active thyroid.