- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: i’ve
I’ve become really interested in acid and hallucinogens and I was wondering if someone had a heart problem or?
any slight health problems would it cause complications. I don’t want to try any just yet but my friend wants to and I was going to watch her while she tripped but she gets heart palpitations every once in a … Continue reading
…I feel okay, no pain, no dizziness, no shortness of breath. But the hour long palpitations have gotten me really starting to worry…I have never been diagnosed with any kind of irregular heart beat or heart problem… I have had … Continue reading
I also work out everyday and burn off 200 calories on the treadmill. But recently I’ve been feeling really exhausted. I had palpitations one time and completely blacked out another. I’ve given up the treadmill over the last week or … Continue reading
I’ve been a little stressed over the past couple of months with schoolwork. I don’t drink coffee on a regular basis (maybe like a shot of coffee once a month) I can’t breathe for 20-25 seconds and it’s making me … Continue reading
I get palpitations every now and then but I’ve been having them all week lately could there be anything wrong?
They have never lasted this long before, I probably only had them about 4 times a year for a few seconds at a time, but at the beginning of this week I noticed I had palpitations for about 30 minuets … Continue reading
Help! I’ve been taking synthroid for a year and the last 2 months I’m getting very bad side effects?
Numbness, Heart palpitations, blurred vision, headaches, sweating. When I exercise I become so red it takes 2 hours to return to my original color…I went to the doctor and she says the dose is not too high…
I’ve been noticing lately when I drink diet, caffeine-free soda I get heart palpitations. I have greatly reduced my food intake to lose weight and caffeine doesn’t give me a “lift” anymore. Do I have a blood-sugar problem? Is it … Continue reading