- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: disease
How should you feel when you have heart disease what are the signs can a doctor confuse it with same symptoms as a panic attack ?? The reason I am asking i’ve been to the ER probably 3 times in … Continue reading
i sufferer from pins and needles, anxiety , shortness of breath ,leg unrest, palpitation, hypertension and not feeling well. what disease is this
I got bit by a very small tick a few months ago. Though his head wasn’t still there or anything, the place of the bite became very infected and funny looking. It took weeks for it to heal, which I … Continue reading
I get palpitations during stress and anxiety, sometimes I get palpitations (pvc’s, pac’s) for no reason at all, I get skipped beats and extra beats during rest. I occasionally get runs of as many as 5 extra beats during sexual … Continue reading
What kind of foods cause heart disease? I need help making a hypothesis for the question “Does bad diet cause heart disease?” so probably what foods prevent it too. foods high is cholesteral? Answer by What?Peanut butter, Big Macs, sugar … Continue reading
Does sitting still in front of the TV cause Heart Disease? I just heard on the news that a study has been done that watching TV for three hours or more a day causes heart disease and earlier death. So … Continue reading