- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: Atrial
We have two options to manage AF.Rate or rhythm control .(Of course , in the strict sense , rhythm control also confers rate control that is built in-situ with SR ) .There was an initial confusion which strategy would fare … Continue reading
Atrial Fibrillation: what type of pain occurs before and during heart attack or stroke? I am asking opinions from patients of Atrial Fibrillation what type of pain they experienced prior to and during a heart attack or stroke due to … Continue reading
Atrial Fibrillation – What Is Atrial Fibrillation Video – About.com Video Rating: 4 / 5 I need to know Atrial Fibrillation? Panic Attacks Home remedies and Natural cures “panic attacks” from Youtube Anxiety Symptoms – Palpitations, racing heart, slow heart … Continue reading
Atrial Fibrillation? A friend of mine recently became very sick, and was told she had Atrial Fibrillation, she is only 30 years old. She went through a stress test and an echo and now has to wear a heart monitor … Continue reading
He is otherwise very healthy. But he has been having the palpitations and what turned out to be, A-Fib, for about a week before going to the hospital. His resting heart rate was reaching 160 when he first went to … Continue reading