- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: anxiety
what should i do to prevent from anxiety and i don’t know what to do this days i feel heart palpitations, muscle weakness and tension, fatigue, nausea, chest pain, shortness of breath, stomach aches, or headaches and that’s the physical … Continue reading
I am suffering from a load of anxiety related symptoms dizziness shakes fear palpitations muscle pains Heart pains blurred vision phobias and now the latest symptom is my urinary passage hurts sometimes Do you think i suffer from GAD because … Continue reading
What I mean by that, can someone have anxiety physical symptoms such as palpitations, tension etc without actually worrying in the mind? Thank you, I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, but I didn’t felt anxious about anything now, but probably I … Continue reading
I keep getting them (I have anxiety) and I’m startin to get really worried (last 3/4 nights, just happend now). Thanks
I’ve had depression for a few years, which has gotten worse. I have had anxiety for about 6 months now, and just had a panic attack an hour ago, for the second time. I go to CBT, and have for … Continue reading
I have had anxiety and panic attacks for several years off and on. I am 41 and currently on Lexapro and atenolol. Sometimes, like the past few days, I have had the urge to yawn constantly and sometimes just don’t … Continue reading