- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Tag Archives: after
after smoking a cig i get palpitations and start shaking or getting hype i get drowsy and my body shakes for no reason i only smoke 4-5 a day and i dont them smoke in a row after a while … Continue reading
My mom recently underwent an angioplasty procedure and she had one stent placed in one of her arteries. She still experiences a symptom that continues to concern her. For example, last night she woke up with heart palpitations and wasn’t … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had a blood clot from leg (which I had Achilles surgery on) go up into my lung. Which I know could have been very nasty. I had some heart palpitations and chest soreness and I’m now … Continue reading
okay. i dont know if stress has anything to do with it but yeah. Ive been getting joint pains, headaches, nuseau sometimes, bloating, direah, muscle aches, heart palpitations, and anxiety like symtpoms. Now for maybe the past week are two … Continue reading
I continue to have discomfort even though I have altered my diet significantly. I also am having strong palpitations. It has been 1 week since my stinting. I had both renal and cardio stinting.
I need an answer for this, it’s been bugging me for 2-3 weeks or so that I fear I might die from a heart attack (not likely). PS: I’m not even 18 yet, so what should I do to help … Continue reading
i did not put sugar to my coffee