I’ve been noticing lately when I drink diet, caffeine-free soda I get heart palpitations. I have greatly reduced my food intake to lose weight and caffeine doesn’t give me a “lift” anymore. Do I have a blood-sugar problem? Is it the aspartame in diet soda that’s causing this? My blood pressure is normal (take meds).
Does anyone have an idea what’s causing this? Thanks!
- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?