I’ve been to the cardiologist a few times, done tests, everything seems fine. I do not have any history of heart conditions in my family. I just got a hard thud/palpitation in my heart when I was just sitting on the floor. It made me catch my breath and now I’m all anxious. This has happend to me before. When it happends I almost feel like my heart is just freaking out for a quick second, and is about to kill me. Has anyone else had this?
- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?