I am on an exhausting business trip. A root canaled tooth began to ache about a week ago. After a day or two, the ache stopped but I started to have palpitation and feel tired all the time. I thought that I was just stressed out my busy schedule, but my feeling has been getting worse. I went to a local hospital today. The doctor didn’t find anything abnormal with my heart and my blood pressure was normal as well. However, my wife reminded me on the phone that it could be my aching tooth that sent bateria like streptococcus viridans to my blood stream and caused my sickness. I still have some amoxicilin 500mg with me. I just took a pill. Do you think Amoxicilin will help me? Should I just fly home as early as possible?
- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?