i have currently been on xanax on and off for 3 years… i take 0.5mg 4 to 5 times a week, i noticed a cycle of my usage i got 3 or 4 days taking them but when i stop taking them i get withdrawal symptoms of sensitivity to light, headache, palpitations and lose of appetite and trouble concentrating the longest i went without using was 3 weeks.. so my question is how long does it take to not feel symptoms of withdrawal anymore?
- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?