- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Category Archives: News
HEART ATTACK – A SILENT KILLER AMONG HIGH BP AND DIABETES PATIENTS ALOR SETAR, July 4 (Bernama) — High blood-pressure (BP) and diabetespatients are at a greater risk of developing cardiovascular disease, orsuffering heart attacks. Kedah Medical Centre’s (KMC) cardiac … Continue reading
Heart attack — a silent killer among high blood pressure and diabetes patients ALOR SETAR: High blood-pressure (BP) and diabetes patients are at a greater risk of developing cardiovascular disease, or suffering heart attacks. Read more on The Borneo Post
Public knowledge on dengue still low Public knowledge on dengue fever is still not at a satisfactory level. Persons who suffer from any type of fever for more than one or two days, must seek medical treatment at a state … Continue reading
What are the first-aid for surging High Blood Pressure without using medicines? When my grandmother has her blood pressure high, she tends to have confusion, and maybe the swelling on her feet is associated with that. Is there a first … Continue reading
heart palpitations and achy muscles? i keep getting random outbursts of heart palpitations, they’re happening for about 5-10 minutes, they come on and off every other day or so. i cant imagine why, im not over weight, i eat healthy … Continue reading
Please read this, please? My mom is 45. She has been experiencing some odd and concerning symptoms for the past month or two: -Sharp pain in her breasts…she describes it as being dagger-like, very shooting. It wakes her up in … Continue reading
Is there medicine that treats the physical symptoms of stress and anxiety? Answer by UTGirl34I am on Lexapro its working for me. what is the best anti anxiety medicine for physical symptoms of anxiety disorder? what is the best anti … Continue reading