- Do you See what small miracles can do?
- How did rate control in atrial fibrillation easily tamed rhythm control ?
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
Category Archives: Articles
Do you believe in small miracles which keep on showing us the real meaning of being alive and also create the vital difference to our emotional wellbeing. There are many wonders in the world like colorful sunset, the kindness of … Continue reading
We have two options to manage AF.Rate or rhythm control .(Of course , in the strict sense , rhythm control also confers rate control that is built in-situ with SR ) .There was an initial confusion which strategy would fare … Continue reading
Here is an X -Ray and ECG of a patient who came with palpitation , which he said descriptively “I could feel it with my hands over chest “ He also had class 3 dyspnea and nocturnal chest pain … Continue reading
There are many organic causes of mitral regurgitation. ( Ischemic , degenerative , valvular , cardiomyopathy etc.) It is not rare for pure electrical events to result in valvular regurgitation. A 70year old man with SHT presented with palpitation and … Continue reading
How to rapidly diagnose significant LV dysfunction at the bed side ? Look for Tachycardia* Exertional LV S3 Muffled S1 Weak carotids Often inconspicuous apical impulse If all these signs are present EF is likely to be less than 35 … Continue reading
Want to learn more about heart palpitations? If so then make sure to visit the author’s blog today!
I am Angie Lindsey, an ordinary woman who is fully dedicated to share my knowledge and information about health issues. I run numerous health websites and has written many articles, including muscle pain for candida article, and yeast infection beets … Continue reading