I used to have heart palpitations for about a month until they stopped a few weeks ago. Sometimes it palpitates at least one time a week now. I have been to the doctor, and he doesn’t really know what could have caused it. He thinks it’s a heart valve problem, but I doubt he knows for sure. I do worry about a lot of things. Even in the back of my mind, I worry about things. I’m wanting to know can anxiety be the culprit.
- I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- sudden fast and irregular heart beat in female age 20?
- Heart Palpitations While Taking Prednisolone?
- Strong metallic rush taste, shortness of breathe,and heart palpitations and coldness in limbs.?
- I have heart palpitations and cant go to school what should i do?
- Excessive burping and heart palpitations?
- Can lithium cause Heart Palpitations?
- Big heart thump while laying down?
- Should i see a doctor for this?
- why do i have these wierd feelings after smoking a cigerette?
- Any Of These Medications Cause Palpitations?
- Loved one is really sick, no one knows what with?
- So does anyone have any suggestions on what this could be?
- How to stop palpitations ?
- wayne on Big heart thump while laying down?
- Jay on I have had frequent palpitations for over 2 years now.?
- miguel on Will Russian Bear 5000 put stress on my body at all?
- Online casino on How To Cure Heartburn – 6 Easy Tips That Will Surely Cure Your Heartburn
- ORLANDO on Big heart thump while laying down?